THE CRAVE GAMING CHANNEL
V'lanna
 

Sapphire Weapon-Chapter V

  THE CRAVE GAMING CHANNEL
V'lanna
 


"Or has there," said Aeris. She pressed the number 18 on the airflow panel.
"What are you doing?" asked Syek. "You live on the 16th floor."
Aeris and Syek began their trip up. "You see," said Aeris, "my dad got Ultima Materia a good 500 years ago, from North Corel, it was called North Corel back then, but you know it now as Corel-24. He mastered it, and locked the mastered one up. He gave the unmastered one to a museum, said he didn't want powerful magic to fall into the wrong hands."
A bell rang as they reached their destination.
"Well now it is," said Aeris with a smile.
They took the materia. Syek was waiting at the airflow. Aeris went the opposite direction.
"What are you doing?!?!?" asked Syek.
"We can't get caught. Come on!" Aeris leaped thrugh the window and landed next to the Y-16. Syek came shortly. They boarded the Y-16 and took off. Cait Sith came through the door, shouting.
"HEY! Come back here! Hmph. Teenagers." He boarded his craft, the Scrapheap, and came after them.

"Aeris! New vessel at 6 o'clock."
"You can just say "behind us," Syek. Who is it?"
An intercom transmission came. "Aeris, Syek, get back here! That was an expensive ship!"
"Cait Sith," said Aeris. She pulled up and came out of the water, where the Scrapheap was limited to.

"Oh no," groaned Aeris. "Luminamidgarians. They are taking the White Materia away."
"The materia!" said Syek, in reference to the Ultima materia.
Aeris used the materia and fired several bolts of gaseous energy at the village. Shell Village lied in ruins, but the Luminamidgar people ran away.
"Get me a weapons check on this thing," Syek said.
"WEAPONS: DUAL LASER MATRIX, DUAL MISSILE LAUNCHING SYSTEM, ARMAGEDDON MISSILE, TRANSFUSION LASER."
"Looks like Cait Sith made some improvements," said Aeris.
"Activate Armageddon Missile," said Syek.
A blue beam came from the Y-16. It crashed into the Luminamidgar ship and crash-landed it in the Kilearaik.
It destroyed the Bugenhagen slab, revealing another one.
The Y-16 landed. Syek read the slab. It read:

There was a fifth. The ones that protect the planet, also known as Weapon. The fifth one, Sapphire, is brought forth in the soul of the Chosen One, the one whose name is Say'keochdru Ghraighmc'l'lari Erngheixfj herejumbr

"I can read the language of the Ancients," said Aeris. "They are letters, they mean:"

S Y E K



"I'm the Sapphire Weapon?" asked Syek.
Previous-Next