THE CRAVE GAMING CHANNEL
V'lanna
 

Sapphire Weapon-Chapter IV

  THE CRAVE GAMING CHANNEL
V'lanna
 


"Section 15-B near the Great Glacier is our destination. Population - 36,979. Cities - Bone Village, Icicle Inn, Frost Village, Holzoff House, Gaea's Village, Zeta Village, and...Shell Village. Shell Village - population 7. Coordinates 6-912-GHRE-0PL5-Z-SV. We will be passing through the cities of Grayton and Herria, and then we must drill through the Corral Valley Reef."
"Dad, we have an unidentified vessel," Aeris said.
"It's from Queltiamidgar," said Cait Sith.
"ATTENTION VESSEL Y-16 PROTOTYPE. WE DETECT 3 JENOVA-INFUSED BEINGS ON BOARD. WE ARE PREPARING TO OPEN FIRE IN 30 SECONDS UNLESS YOU SURRENDER IMMEDIATELY."
"Does this thing have weapons?" said Tifa.
"A Dual Missile launching system, and an untested system called....ummm....Transfusion Laser," said Nanaki.
"What's a Transfusion Laser?" asked Cloud.
"I don't know, but we are using it..." Aeris pressed a button. A wall soon sealed her from the rest of the crew. Similar walls appeared around the other crew members.
The vessel split apart and lasers emmited from the craft. The vessel fused together again.
"We had better get out of here-and fast!" yelled Cait Sith. He jammed a button which sent the vessel rocketing into the wall. The Y-16 dug a path to Shell Village.

The Y-16 craft surfaced at the lake at Shell Village. Cloud, Aeris, and Nanaki donned breath suits and stepped out.
"There's the White Materia..." said Nanaki.
"I will retrieve it..." said Cloud. He dived into the water. Tifa and Aeris followed.
"Who are you?" asked a man.
"We are coming for the White Materia..." said Cloud.
"They are from Luminamidgar..." said Nanaki to Cloud.
"No. The White Materia is ours. For the sake of Kylearaik."
"We need to end the Jenova War," said Tifa.
"You seem to be mistaking that the Luminamidgarians claimed this land. This materia is ourd. Now leave before we kill you now."
"We will leave," said Cloud.

Back at Aleis, the five were talking along with Syek, Membre, and Laquea.
"What I don't understand is why Luminamidgar would want the White Materia," said Syek.
"Obviously they know something we don't," said Tifa. "They said something about Kylearaik."
A picture of a forest village appeared on the viewscreen. Nanaki narrarated.
"Kilearaik is a small forest shrine, made in memorial of Bugenhagen at Cosmo Canyon. A stone slab reads Bugen's final prediction:

When the time comes, we must search for Holy.
Holy will destroy threats to the planet, and if humanity is a threat, it will be destroyed."

"We'll talk about this tomorrow," said Cloud.
"No, we wont," said Aeris with a grin. She and Syek went to her room, grinning.
Previous-Next