THE CRAVE GAMING CHANNEL
V'lanna
 

Sapphire Weapon-Chapter III

  THE CRAVE GAMING CHANNEL
V'lanna
 


The voice echoed through the halls and entered Aeris' room. She groaned as she climbed out of bed. Nanaki got up and sprinted and pounced on Aeris playfully.
Nanaki jumped down the airflow to the main dining hall. Aeris entered the shower.
"Is the Y-16 ready?" asked Nanaki.
"We will have a slight delay. You left the engine on. We won't be able to depart for Shell Village until 4:00," said Tifa.
"Open an intercom channel to Aeris and tell her the news," said Cloud.
"She's in the shower," Nanaki said.
"Man! We won't be able to use the water main to cook breakfast," said Tifa.
"This is Aeris," a voice sounded over the intercom. "I have a solution."
Aeris used a spell materia and filled the sink with water.
"I'm going down to Syke's," she said. Syke was the son of one of the Jenova refugees. "I'm eating breakfast there. Be back before lunch."
"Tell Membre that we are attempting to stop the Jenova War," said Cloud. Membre was the Jenova refugee, Syke's dad. Syke and Aeris were good friends.
"Okay," she said. "Goodbye, Dad. Goodbye, Mom." She disappeared in a flash of blue light.

Nanaki opened an intercom channel to Lyon-17. "Lyon-17, this is Nanaki. My friend Cloud has a robot cat and a stuffed animal. If you go to coordinates 945-BH-AV-181-AK-7 you will find a small Materia and a note. Eat the materia. I'm not joking. Eat the materia, and you will have control over the cat. His name is Cait Sith. He helped me save the world, he will help you communicate with me."
"Okay," Lyon-17 said. "I will open another channel in 1 hour, once I get the cat."

Aeris was seated at the breakfast table with Syke, Membre, and Laquea, who was Syke's mother.
"I have some good news for you all," said Aeris. "My mother, my father, their good friend, and I, are going to seek out the White Materia. They say it calms souls and cools tempers."
"So why is this good news to us?" said Membre.
"If we could calm the residents of Quertialmidgar, we could end the Jenova War," she said.
"A Jenova War?" said Syke.
"The people of Quertialmidgar think that Jenova is pure evil and are trying to kill good people like us with Jenova. We will try to stop it."

"Cloud, after all these years, you're still standing?"
"Cait Sith?" said Cloud in surprise.
"You can teach an old cat new tricks. Hey, Nanaki! I'm opening a channel to you."
"Nanaki, it's me, Lyon-17. I got this cat working. I found a note. It said:
To Whomever Finds This:
My name is Reeve. I was a Shinra spy and top ranking officer. I wanted to spy on AVALANCHE so I constructed this cat and used the Manipulate materia to posess it. I want the legacy of Cait Sith, the cat who saved the world, to live on. I ask that whoever finds this eat the materia and posess Cait Sith. I would inject myself with Jenova but Hojo is dead and Midgar is under attack by Meteor. I leave all my surviving worldly possesions to any of my good friends who are alive - Cloud Strife, Cid Highwind, Red XIII aka Nanaki, Tifa Lockheart, Yuffie Kisaragi, Barret Wallace, Vincent Valentine, and Aeris Gainsborough should you find a way to revive her.
Anyway, that means I own Cait Sith. I will now join you."
The blue flash appeared next to Tifa again. Aeris appeared.
"Hi Mom, I'm back. I guess you know that though," said Aeris.
"Lunch is ready. Afterwards, we can leave for Shell Village."
Previous-Next