THE CRAVE GAMING CHANNEL
V'lanna
 

Sapphire Weapon-Chapter II

  THE CRAVE GAMING CHANNEL
V'lanna
 

Nanaki skipped over Condor Memorial Sanctuary, where they buried the victims of a vicious attack on a mountain. He passed Faremont and Ghastia, twin cities residing on the shore of Lake Junon. He began to zoom lower onto the calm plains and swooped over Junon. Finally, he smashed himself into the water.
He came to an odd crater formation. He plunged his craft into the crater.
He was so glad that after 363 years of searching, he could finally visit the yet undiscovered city of Aleis. He landed his craft and drove it into the landing bay, which was encased in an airtight seal.
He got out of his craft and knocked on the door of the complex. The door opened with a hiss.
"Nanaki? After all these years....?"
"It is I. Hello, Cloud."
"Hello. How did you get here?"
"I have a question for you first. How did you survive all these years?"
"In human years, I am 33 and Tifa is 32. However, I am 521 and Tifa is 520. We were injected with Jenova years ago...Jenova does not die easily. Aeris inherited Jenova...she is now 322, but she is, in humanity, merely 13," said Cloud.
"Aeris died," Nanaki said.
"No, no, no," said Cloud. "Aeris is our daughter's name. Tifa and I married 301 years ago."
"Dad, did you get us a dog?"
"No. This is Nanaki a.k.a. Red XIII," said Cloud. "I told you about him. He helped me save the Planet."
"I assume this is the Aeris you told me about," said Nanaki.
"Yes," said Aeris. "Aeris Gainsborough Strife. Pleased to meet you."
"Nanaki, what brings you here?" said Cloud.
Nanaki began to explain. "I want you to bring me to the lake at Shell Village. I wanted to retreive the White Materia. According to 81 years of research, the White Materia calms souls and cools tempers. The city of Quertialmidgar has started the Jenova War. They believe that Jenova is pure evil and anyone with Jenova should be killed. Out of the 36 people with Jenova, 31 were killed, 1 was petrified, and the remaining five..."
"Myself, Tifa, and Aeris are three..."
"But the other two...Anyway, their desperation to exterminate Jenova has made them tear up cities in the process. If only we-" said Nanaki, the last few words with a tone of terror.
Cloud watched in horror as Nanaki became stone. He turned to Aeris, as she gleamed while holding up a Spell Materia.
"Aeris! You heal Nanaki and no materia until bedtime. He is a war hero and respected friend," said Cloud.
Nanaki turned into flesh again.
"As I was saying-" he turned to Aeris, glaring, as she went to her room- "the White Materia may end this foolish war. Your life is in danger. I want the three of you to accompany me to Shell Village," said Nanaki.
"Okay. We will leave at 2:00 PM Junon Standard Time tomorrow. You can sleep in Aeris' room. She has a big pillow you can use," said Cloud.
"Good," Nanaki said.
Previous-Next