THE CRAVE GAMING CHANNEL
V'lanna
 

Sapphire Weapon-Chapter I

  THE CRAVE GAMING CHANNEL
V'lanna
 


"Dahleq nogach e dayl r'ta Midgardcha," said the eldest. All-seeing mountian even sees ruins of town of Midgar.
They approached the peak. Nanaki and his cubs, Lotdia and Ayd, came assaulting the peak. After they reached the top, Nanaki began to talk.
"Midgardcha saylten dhir. I'late howquel bro nmone," said Nanaki. Town of Midgar is the place where I leap now. Return to the canyon.
The two cubs nodded. Nanaki made a leap of faith into the underbrush and landed near the Sector 8 Mako Reactor. That was his destination.

He entered a small cavern. He touched a control panel.
"Nanaki here. Code clearance class A number 3,651."
"Welcome, Nanaki. Performing mandatory Jenova test...."
"Test negative. You are clear to proceed."
A door opened in front of Nanaki. He entered.
"Hey, Nanaki! We got the new shipment of Sources in."
"I'm not here for any ability boosts. I want to borrow the Y-16 prototype."
"Nanaki...That's Naltamidgar's most treasured possesion..."
Naltamidgar was the small subcomplex that resided near Sector 8. It was an airvessel manufactuerer...the Y-16 was the newest vessel...it was famous for its ability to plow through ice and submerge underwater.
"I must borrow it. I will pay you 365,000 gil," Nanaki said.
"400,000," the other one said. His name was Lyon-17. He was in charge of ship departures.
"Okay. I have Naltacard no.1349649. Take it out of my account."
"Affirmative. You are clear for takeoff when ready," said Lyon-17.
Nanaki boarded the small vessel and took off.
Next