THE CRAVE GAMING CHANNEL
V'lanna
 

Sapphire Weapon-Chapter VI-The Conclusion

  THE CRAVE GAMING CHANNEL
V'lanna
 


"It is discovered through..."
"The White Materia." A voice behind them.
"Who are you?" asked Syek.
"My name is Ironside. I have come to extract the unknown potential in Syek. Perhaps he could come with me?"
"Never. We want the White Materia. We need to end the Jenova War," said Aeris.
"I want Syek to come with ME!" Ironside began to shout.
"Never! Syek will always be loyal to the Planet."
"I'm afraid that's against his willpower now." Ironside placed the Materia in the slot on the Kilearaik. Syek crippled over. He began to grow as he tured into a strange blue stone. Eyes bcame diamonds. Arms became cannons. Feet became talons. He became the Sapphire Weapon.
"The rest is just as simple as riding a Chocobo. Kick it and it runs," said Ironside, grinning. He brought out a shotgun and hit the Weapon.
The Weapon stepped on Ironside. It went on a rampage and went going through to Midgar...Luminamidgar.
"It would destroy threats to the planet..." Aeris thought. If she sat and waited...Sapphire would destroy the Luminamidgar people...but did humanity deserve to die? Evil humanity? Humanity survived Holy. But, life was not in her hands anymore...

Sapphire Weapon destroyed the Luminamidgarians. He destroyed Quertialmidgar. He destroyed all 8 sections of Midgar.Then, an interloper appeared.
"Freeze! My name is Neal. You must be suppressed." Neal took a Black Materia and threw it at Sapphire. He fell over and began to become Syek.
"Neal? I have a feeling of deja vu..." said Syek. "I can't remember where I saw you from...Anyway, I have to go home. See ya."
Syek went home. He would need to understand all this later. But, the Jenova War ended. Quertialmidgar was destroyed. Syek smiled as he reboarded the Y-16.
Previous-Beginning