THE CRAVE GAMING CHANNEL
V'lanna
 

Fan Fiction - November 20th, 2003
Updater on Duty: Niki Dinner
In Niki's Head: Nee-Deep!
In Niki's Gamecube: Animal Crossing
In Niki's PS2: Disgaea: Hour of Darkness




Apologies for the wee bit of tardiness to this update. A lot of my staff (including myself) is going through what could only be described as 'oh-my-god-it's-the-holidays-I-have-so-much-to-do-I'm-running-around-like-a-chicken-with-my-head-cut-off' syndrome. You know how that goes.

This seems to be a season of a lot of changes. I've just found out that I'm going to grad school, and so my life will change drastically come January (less work, more school work), and the leaves seem to be changing color with a much vivider intensity than last year. It makes me smile.

I also have finally achieved the rank of non-lamer by finally getting my mitts on a Gamecube. It's quite fun. I've been currently engrossed in Animal Crossing, which really has no point at all, and all the little animals say stuff like 'sugar pie' and 'nee-deep' (what the heck is 'nee-deep'?), but it's fun nonetheless.

The only problem to playing this obsessively, mind you, is that we'll never get any fanfics on Animal Crossing as opposed to Zelda: Wind Waker, which is sitting happily on my desk unplayed for the last week. Oh well.

Anyway, I'm being temporarily 'evicted' from my house for one night because it's getting painted, so the update itself will be short and sweet this week, but dang good regardless. There may also be a change to this section in the next update. As to what it may be, I'll keep that a secret for now.

Notes from Fanfic Land

These should be the last of the resubmissions for a bit:
  • The Vagrant Story fanfic "This Living Hand" has been taken down from the archives at the author's request.

Writing Tip of the Week

Niki says: If you have written a fanfic and you're not sure if we will accept it based on what game you chose to write about, remember that any game that's listed in RPGamer's Games section is acceptable. If it's not listed in the Games section, we can't accept it. Simple!


Niki 'Lucca' Dinner
Niki "Zoom!" Dinner

Fanfic Pages
GUIDELINES
Archives
Old Updates
Writing Tips
Submit Story
Feedback

Resources
RPGFFML
Grammar
C&C

Status
1 in Accept
18 in Pending

Fan Fiction Staff
Niki Dinner
Priestess of Everything Dew

TSG
Caffeinated Englishman

Roger Ostrander
Nerdy Guy in the Corner

Joel Pan
Fic Devourer

John Zeitler
The Stuffy In The Corner

Alanna
Lady of Temporal Termination
Cranky Sysadmin


Nezumi
Technical Assistant and Nifty Person

New Fan Fiction - November 20th, 2003
This will be a drive-by fic-a-thon this week. Try to keep up!
Birds of a Feather...?
By: Sir Lady Sketch
(SirLadySketch@hotmail.com)
(Final Fantasy 7) A very humorous story about Cloud, his unknown lover, and embarrassment rolled up into one sweet package.
Passing the Torch
By: Mary-Alice Davies
(whit309@icqmail.com)
(Final Fantasy 7, Final Fantasy 9) In Final Fantasy 9, in the Lindbulm Weapons Shop, Zidane notices a sword and comments that he once knew a spikey-haired guy who could use swords. But who was that spikey-haired person? That question is answered in this delightful little fanfic.
The Twin Dagger Conspiracy
By: Timothy J. Horstmann
(OZRallyHo329@aol.com)
(Final Fantasy 8) Timothy J. Horstmann takes us back to the SeeD field test, but this time from a different character perspective: a renegade Garden student who is enticed by Galbadia to carry out a most heinous act.
Banana Pudding
By: SeraphJewel
(seraphgal@yahoo.com)
(Suikoden III) Mamie's usual morning routine at Balduc Castle is anything but ordinary when a conversation with a certain someone sparks a need for a smile...and some banana pudding.
Last Sound
By: Lady Genjutsu
(viva_celestia@hotmail.com)
(Suikoden III) Peer into Borus' final thoughts after he suffers a horrific wound on the battlefield. A dark, yet strangely sweet, fanfiction from Lady Genjutsu.