THE CRAVE GAMING CHANNEL
V'lanna
 

Fan Fiction - December 1st, 2004

Updater on Duty: ketsugi
I never would have found her if I hadn't bought that telescope.


My exams are over! Which means lots of time for Prince of Persia: Warrior Within, and World of Warcraft. All these Ws! Which is good, because our two fics today come from Wallwalker. That's more Ws! W00t!

I'm planning on revamping the submission guidelines page soon, so if you have a beef with the current page (other than what was already mentioned 2 updates ago) then drop me a line and tell me what you think needs to be removed, changed, or added, or whatever. Do it quick, because I'd like to get this done before school starts again, which would be sometime near the beginning of January for me. Also let me know your opinions about anything else in that sidebar on the right! I know some of the Resources links are outdated or dead; suggest good pages I can link to, or tell me if I should remove them altogether. What about the Status thing? Still necessary or useless information? And so on and so forth.


mrip
Joel Pan

Fanfic Pages
GUIDELINES
Archives
Old Updates
Writing Tips
Submit Story
Feedback

Resources
RPGFFML
Grammar
C&C

Status
0 in Accept
5 in Pending

Fan Fiction Staff
Alan Knight
Caffeinated Englishman

Joel Pan
Fic Devourer

John Zeitler
The Stuffy In The Corner

Michael Amirault
The Cynical Optimist

Niki Dinner
Priestess of Everything Dew

New Fan Fiction - December 1st, 2004

We who are strong ought to bear with the failings of the weak and not to please ourselves. (Ro 15:1)

No Good Deed
By: Wallwalker
(wall_fanatic@hotmail.com)

(Skies of Arcadia) A moment of nostalgia for Lawrence saddles him with another duty in Vyse's crew. No good deed goes unpunished, as the saying goes. (Contains disgustingly-cute-puppy scenes. Read at own risk.)
The Happiest Day of Your Life
By: Wallwalker
(wall_fanatic@hotmail.com)
(Skies of Arcadia) Aika explains weddings and the like to Fina while the two are stranded in Nasrad. Cute and fluffy.