THE CRAVE GAMING CHANNEL
V'lanna
 

Fan Fiction - November 21st, 2004

Updater on Duty: ketsugi
My country's smaller than most.


Not much has happened since the last update. We've received one new submission, and I sent out one rejection letter and two acceptance letters, both for fics featured in today's update. I'm in the middle of final exams for this semester now, so don't expect an update next week; I'll try and put one up but no guarantees.

Once my exams are over, I plan on revamping the submission guidelines to make them clearer, as well as segregating and distinguishing between the hard rules, and the recommendations. Same goes for Writing Tips, Grammar, and C&C links. There's a lot about this section that seems to be horrendously outdated; I hope to rectify these as soon as I can.

In the meantime, here are two fics for you.


mrip
Joel Pan

Fanfic Pages
GUIDELINES
Archives
Old Updates
Writing Tips
Submit Story
Feedback

Resources
RPGFFML
Grammar
C&C

Status
0 in Accept
6 in Pending

Fan Fiction Staff
Alan Knight
Caffeinated Englishman

Joel Pan
Fic Devourer

John Zeitler
The Stuffy In The Corner

Michael Amirault
The Cynical Optimist

Niki Dinner
Priestess of Everything Dew

New Fan Fiction - November 21st, 2004

Everyone who calls on the name of the Lord will be saved. (Joel 2:32)

The Lion in the Meadow
By: Guardian
(aliaguardian@yahoo.co.uk)
(Kingdom Hearts) Squall and Yuffie reminisce after the events of the game. Please be warned that this fic has sexual content, though not explicit and certainly not a lemon. If you're uncomfortable with sexual content, don't click.
Sorrow and the Moon
By: Brian Conley
(ZorgonXtreme2@yahoo.com)
(Tales of Symphonia) As Lloyd and Sheena have a heart to heart, Sheena discovers that they might have more in common than she might have suspected before. Spoiler warning!