THE CRAVE GAMING CHANNEL
V'lanna
 

Fan Fiction - November 7th, 2004

Updater on Duty: ketsugi
Rocks and trees and trees and rocks and rocks and trees and trees and rocks and rocks and trees and trees and rocks and rocks and trees and trees and rocks and... water!


I could take the opportunity here to spout some political nonsense from my perspective as a non-American on the opposite of the globe, but something tells me I shouldn't. I could talk about my wish for world peace, and fun, and laughter, but there's not much there that hasn't already been said elsewhere. I could talk about how much I'd like to visit Kerry, Ireland, but you probably don't want to hear that. Had I something interesting to write about, I probably would, but as it is I think I shan't beat around the bush any longer.

With the Fanfic Challenge behind us, we're back to our regular programming schedule. Three new fics for you today! Hope you enjoy them.

However, there's been a dearth of regular submissions recently, and it's beginning to seem like we're not getting as many quality fanfics as we used to. What's up with this?

So here's what I'm gonna do for my next update: I want you to write back to me (like the Q&A column, only not) about these two things:

  1. Why you think fewer people are writing good fanfics nowadays, or at least why fewer people are submitting good fanfics to RPGamer.com nowadays, and
  2. What you think we should do for the next fanfic challenge (anyone suggesting a poetry challenge will be shot, hung, and quartered).

Send your ideas to fanfic@rpgamer.com (please use this link to make sure your email makes it past my spam filters) within the next few days, and give me some time to collate the replies and post them in the next update.

Don't forget to read the fics!


mrip
Joel Pan

Fanfic Pages
GUIDELINES
Archives
Old Updates
Writing Tips
Submit Story
Feedback

Resources
RPGFFML
Grammar
C&C

Status
0 in Accept
5 in Pending

Fan Fiction Staff
Alan Knight
Caffeinated Englishman

Joel Pan
Fic Devourer

John Zeitler
The Stuffy In The Corner

Michael Amirault
The Cynical Optimist

Niki Dinner
Priestess of Everything Dew

New Fan Fiction - November 7th, 2004

God is our refuge and strength, an ever-present help in trouble.. (Ps 46:1)

A Piano Plays Tonight
By: Ani K.
(locag2shoe@yahoo.com)
(Final Fantasy VII)
Sin
By: Minmei
(minmei_93@yahoo.com)
(Suikogaiden)
A Child's Legacy
By: Demovere Xeno
(demovere@yahoo.com)
(Xenogears)