THE CRAVE GAMING CHANNEL
V'lanna
 

 FANFICTION
It Getters June 28, 2006

This week, we've got a nice long Suikoden II fanfic about Luc and Nanami from Argentus. Next up is the second chapter of Harmonies, the long awaited companion fic to Variations. We've got a double header from Karlinn today, with a Breath of Fire III fanfic and the continuation of .hack//Penance.

Our contest for this month is Fullmetal Alchemist. The only restriction is that your fanfic has to be based on the Fullmetal Alchemist games or anime. The contest guidelines are here. We have three submissions so far.

Send any RPG fanfics you have to fanfic@rpgamer.com. Remember, I always send an email to tell you if I received your fic. If you don't get that notification email, then resend the fic to lgs@rpgamer.com.

  Discuss this week's fanfics on the Message Board  
  New Fanfiction - June 11, 2006  

Links
Information
Old Updates
Archives
Submission Guidelines
Writing Tips
Current Contest
Submit

Staff

Lawngnomesorceress
Fanfiction Curator
Slayer of God
Assistant Fanfiction Curator
Empress Dots
Assistant Fanfiction Curator


The Moon Garden
By: Argentus
Suikoden II
E
Luc marveled at the ease with which she used her words. Anybody else might have incurred his wrath. But tonight, to her, he wasn't a warrior. He was merely the partner she'd chosen for this absurd midnight excursion.

Harmonies
By: Eagleheart
Final Fantasy VII: Before Crisis
T
For me, this thing started in Tseng’s office, sitting in front of his desk, getting lectured. Commander Veld had decided to give me a shot at the whole leadership thing, and so had given me a subordinate... (Chapter 2)

Freedom, for Better or Worse
By: Karlinn
Breath of Fire III
E
I never did ask it aloud, but the question never stopped running through my mind. Every step took us farther away from where it all had ended, and yet it kept bringing me right back; back to the throne of the fallen goddess.

.hack//Penance
By: Karlinn
.hack//
10+
The burden of another life – beyond that which he had stayed in ‘The World’ to save – was more than the 14-year-old was ready to bear, and yet in his heart and mind, he knew he had done just that. (Chapters 37-38)





© 1998-2017 RPGamer All Rights Reserved
Privacy Policy