THE CRAVE GAMING CHANNEL
V'lanna
 

Fan Fiction - 19th May, 2002
Updater on Duty: TSG
In TSG's Head: Absolutely nothing.
In TSG's PSX: Absolutely nothing.


TSG sez: A rather short-but-sweet update today. See, I just got done with my coursework. While this is all well and good, it means I was up for 40 hours or so before getting any sleep, then insomnia decided to stop me getting more than about 2 hours of sleep. As a result, I got through 4 fics of html today before my brain suffered a bluescreen and shut down for the night.

NB:- I'm having problems with my email. Use this email address instead.

Plenty to talk about today, though. First off, we're hiring. Yup, a position will be opening up for a fanfic reviewer, and we'd like one of you lot out there to fill it. If you fancy seeing all the fanfiction posted here in advance, enjoy commenting on fanfiction, and have a healthy sense of humour, you might just be the person for the job. If you fancy having a go, then download the application form, fill it in, and mail it back to us. We'll pore through them all, and select a likely Minion lucky new assistant.

If you have any questions, either on the hiring process or on any part of the application, either pop into #rpgffml on irc.lunarnet.org port 6667, or use the time-honoured mailto links all over the place.

In other news: WOW. I can't wait for the next couple of updates (which, now that I have no work pounding me into the ground, might actually be on time) because we've been recieving an absolute bevy of really fantastic fanfiction recently. In exchange for being one fic short this week, you'll get an extra one on the next update, expected Friday afternoon GMT.

Notes from Fanfic Land

Really, I will get round to those resubmissions still waiting in my inbox. With coursework out the way, I can slip in the odd one or two between exams until they're over, then really get going on sorting out the problems. I do still have them all, and they will get done.




TSG
The Steel "Tylenol... tyyylleeeennoooll..." Gunner

Fanfic Pages
GUIDELINES
Archives
Old Updates
Writing Tips
Submit Story
Feedback


Resources
RPGFFML
Grammar
C&C


Status
6 in Accept
17 in Pending
Next Update: Friday

Fan Fiction Staff

TSG
Caffeinated Englishman

Alanna
Lady of Temporal Termination
Cranky Sysadmin


Roger Ostrander
Nerdy Guy in the Corner

Matt Scipione
Prolific Empowerer of the Archaic Course
Ferryman of the Ethereal Weave


Niki Dinner
Priestess of Everything Dew

Nezumi
Technical Assistant and Nifty Person

New Fan Fiction - May 19th, 2002
A bit short today, but we'll correct that next update when I'm actively able to think clearly. In the meantime, enjoy this week's selection, but be sure to watch out for spoilers.
I'm A Farmer
By: Al Kristopher
(FirewallZ21@aol.com)
(Final Fantasy 1) Hurrah for obscure NPC fanfiction! Here's about as obscure as you can get as Al takes us back to the very first Final Fantasy game to chart one character's journey into both awareness and his chosen vocation.
A Few Moments of Unnecessary Violence
By: Uncle Pervy
(uncleprvy@hotmail.com)
(Final Fantasy 7) Why on earth didn't Cid have more revenge against Palmer when he got turned down for funding? Maybe he did after all. A very pleasant fic, delivering exactly what it says on the tin.
Winds Of Change
By: Lassarina Aoibhell
(lassarina_angharad_aoibhell@hotmail.com)
(Final Fantasy 10) A short, but very nicely done post-game fic focusing on the thoughts of one of the more neglected characters of Final Fantasy 10. As always, do be very careful of spoilers, particularly for the end of the game.
White Gloves
By: Heather Rogerson
(ZealPropht@aol.com)
(Xenogears) A splendidly done fic detailing both the appearance of one particular character and Vanderkaum's subsequent fall from grace through his own eyes. A very good retelling of the scene, and well worth a look.