THE CRAVE GAMING CHANNEL
V'lanna
 

Fan Fiction - 5th May, 2003
Updater on Duty: TSG
In TSG's Head: Too many thoughts.
In TSG's PS2: Nothing.


Well... it's been obvious to everyone but me recently that I just haven't had the time to be able to update in any method even approaching regularly.

As such... it's time to pass the baton on. Next update, there'll be someone new, and I wish 'em all the luck in the world.

It's been an absolute blast, guys, and I've loved both doing this and reading all the fanfiction that I've put up on the section this past year and a half. I'll keep on reading fanfiction, and still be running the RPGFFML or found on irc.lunarnet.org #rpgcafe.

Keep on writing, all, and thanks for the good times.

NB: The author and email on Doves Don't Cry was incorrect. This is now fixed.


TSG
TSG

Fanfic Pages
GUIDELINES
Archives
Old Updates
Writing Tips
Submit Story
Feedback

Resources
RPGFFML
Grammar
C&C

Status
Getting there.

Fan Fiction Staff
TSG
Caffeinated Englishman

Roger Ostrander
Nerdy Guy in the Corner

Matt Scipione
Prolific Empowerer of the Archaic Course
Ferryman of the Ethereal Weave


Niki Dinner
Priestess of Everything Dew

Uncle Pervy
He Wants To Be An Air Pirate

Alanna
Lady of Temporal Termination
Cranky Sysadmin


Nezumi
Technical Assistant and Nifty Person

New Fan Fiction - May 5th, 2003
Well, at least I go out shifting some of the backlog. Ten fics for my final update, and they're all scrummy. So dig in.
Where The Heart Is
By: Nomi Sunrider
(dyna_elf@yahoo.com)
(Final Fantasy 9) A short first-person perspective Freya fanfic capturing her inner struggle throughout and after the game.
Confinement and Consequences
By: Al Kristopher
(Adhvanit21@aol.com)
(Final Fantasy 8) Al once again, with a wonderfully freaky post-game Seifer fic.
Finally Free
By: Twisting Demon
(TwistingDemon@yahoo.com)
(Threads of Fate) A new category for us, and while I haven't played the game, so can't really comment on the content, nonetheless an engaging little fanfic.
A Rose By Any Other Name
By: Mintbaby
(mintbaby1@yahoo.com)
(Final Fantasy 7) Mintbaby continues to produce fantastic works, this time a delightfully sweet - and very well-researched - Vincent fanfiction.
The Last of the Grey Rain
By: Samuel Apple
(strokingsam@hotmail.com)
(Dragon Warrior 7) A second new game for the fanfic section, a short but nicely done tale of Kiefer after he leaves the group in the past.
Life Is But A Dream
By: Damien Dydyn
(Lucen791@cox.net)
(Final Fantasy 10) An intriguing new perspective of Final Fantasy 10's ending, and nicely thought-provoking.
Rise Above The World
By: Al Kristopher
(Adhvanit21@aol.com)
(Valkyrie Profile) A more complete account of the events that happened in the past within the Kingdom of Dipan, and Al's second offering this update.
Hope is a Fading Dream
By: Lassarina Aoibhell
(lassarina_angharad_aoibhell@hotmail.com)
(Final Fantasy 6) A slightly disturbing account of the events that occured between Celes' disappearance in the Magitech Facility until her reappearance in Albrook.
Doves Don't Cry
By: Catherine Rain
(makocrystal@hotmail.com)
(Suikoden) A Suikoden fic from recurring author Catherine, exploring an older Apple's thoughts on the events of Suikoden 1.
Angel of Silence
By: Kailyssa Lockheart
(kailyssa_lockheart@yahoo.com)
(Xenogears) And to finish off the update, a cutesy little Primera fic. And whyever not?