THE CRAVE GAMING CHANNEL
V'lanna
 

Fan Fiction - 6th February, 2002
Updater on Duty: TSG
In TSG's PC: Pools of Radiance. Nice game indeed.
On Top Of TSG's Monitor: A Cthulu plushie. However came up with this idea is the coolest person IN THE UNIVERSE.


...

Wow.

Forgive me if I sound shellshocked, but that was a lot of htmling.

With the checklist working again, I pop onto it and select a few fics to put up. Little did I realise that the 5 fics together made over a meg of fanfic.

So, consider this the big update (quite literally) I promised in return for the lack of updates over the last few weeks.

I have a test tomorrow, so I'll make this nice and quick, and see you all at the regularly scheduled time on Sunday.

Notes From Fanfic Land

Accept and reject notices will be a little out of sync and/or missing for the next couple weeks after the checklist recovery. They should be kept up to date, but if your fic appears without a notice, you can probably consider it an accept. ;)

Writing Tip of the Week

TSG sez: Use the RPGFFML. They won't bite, really. They're an invaluable resource for information, opinion, and constructive criticism.



TSG
Alan "60%? For a program that never compiled? Cool." Knight

Fanfic Pages
GUIDELINES
Archives
Old Updates
Writing Tips
Submit Story
Feedback


Resources
RPGFFML
Grammar
C&C


Status
1 in Accept
26 in Pending

Fan Fiction Staff

TSG
Caffeinated Englishman

Alanna
Lady of Temporal Termination
Cranky Sysadmin


Roger Ostrander
Nerdy Guy in the Corner

Matt Scipione
Prolific Empowerer of the Archaic Course
Ferryman of the Ethereal Weave


Niki Dinner
Priestess of Everything Dew

Nezumi
Technical Assistant and Nifty Person

New Fan Fiction - February 6th, 2002
Hulking big chunks of readiness for you all today, the larger of which are in handy-dandy lil' chapters for those not able to make them in one sitting. Just be careful not to get bloated - those commas are filling.
Nothing Left To Lose
By: Mikhail
(karlinn777@aol.com)
(Star Ocean 2) It's not inaccurate to say that I giggled giddily when this hit my inbox. My Star Ocean 2 fixation is well documented, and a 400k fic for it? Wow. And I don't even /need/ to be biased because it's a wonderfully original, very well written story.
Nighttime Flight
By: Bella Ragazza
(MaFiAGrL1@aol.com)
(Final Fantasy 8) Some writing for a slightly unusual couple this time round, courtesy of a new author to the archive. Charmingly sweet, and great writing from a new author to our archives.
The Dark Star Crystal
By: DarkMistress
(darkspalace@hotmail.com)
(Legend of Mana) Following the path of a number of members of the Jumi Clan, this fic expands both on the world and the clan, and follows their adventures through the world. Nicely long, and a very good read.
Untouched By Time
By: Brent Barron
(bbsting120@aol.com)
(Chrono Cross) A lovely little fic, detailing both what happens to Serge after the events of the game, and also the way he gets his memories back thanks to a certain blonde-haired thief girl. Definitely worth a read.
Apocryphal Homeworld
By: Rhys Rhodes
(rhys@rhodes.demon.co.uk)
(Final Fantasy 6) To finish off today, not your usual FF6 after-game fic this, no. Who needs a revival of magic when the natural progression of science is technology? A rather dark storyline from Rhys, and nicely original for FF6.