R P G A M E R   -   N E W S   B U L L E T I N

Citizens of Earth Kickstarter Wants You!


Citizens of Earth

Eden Industries is in the middle of a Kickstarter campaign for its first RPG, Citizens of Earth. The project (viewable here) is asking for $100,000 Canadian to fund the game's June 2014 PC release. Versions for Wii U, 3DS, PS4, and Vita are all possible as stretch goals if the project is over-funded. 75% of the funding is earmarked for expanding on the game's distinctive art and animation, while the remaining 25% is reserved for taxes and fees.

Although Citizens of Earth is Eden Industries's first RPG, its developers have worked on several indie and mainstream titles including Luigi's Mansion: Dark Moon, Guacamelee!, and Too Human. Citizens of Earth promises light-hearted comedy and dozens of recruitable characters in a modern setting reminiscent of Earthbound. As part of the campaign, Eden Industries has released an early demo for public consumption. If this seems familiar, it's because it left an impression at RPGamer back in September. Interested parties can check out the Kickstarter page for further information on heroic political figureheads and blood-crazed honey bears.

RPGamer Message Forums | RPGamer Chat Room
Discuss this Story

Citizens of Earth
See Related Articles

© 1998-2017 RPGamer All Rights Reserved
Privacy Policy