THE CRAVE GAMING CHANNEL
V'lanna
 

 FANFICTION
The Champ Is Here December 21, 2005

   Look, the new FF7 fic! (Which, by the way, I highly recommend reading.) And... some Final Fantasy fics! Oh, and there's more Penance too. Keep sending your fics to fanfic@rpgamer.com. - lawngnomesorceress

  New Fanfiction - December 21, 2005  

Links
Information
Old Updates
Archives
Submission Guidelines
Writing Tips
Submit

Staff

Lawngnomesorceress
Fanfiction Curator
Slayer of God
Assistant Fanfiction Curator
Empress Dots
Assistant Fanfiction Curator


Dreaming
By: Celeste
Final Fantasy X
E
Prior to the end of Final Fantasy X, Tidus thinks about what he is, and what he is not. About the promises he has made and the ones he cannot keep, and, most of all, about dreams.
Karlinn
Review:
Neon Genesis Evangelion did to anime what Nirvana did to rock. Nirvana made things worse and drove the rest of us to metal.

Variations
By: Eagleheart
Final Fantasy VII: Before Crisis
T
It’s hard, sometimes, to be a Turk. People don’t understand us. They see a bunch of elite professionals in suits, with weapons, who do Shinra’s dirty work. We’re people too. But I guess there must be something different about us, knowing about the things we go through. Our lives are different. (Chapter 1)
Karlinn
Review:
meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow SMOKE meow meow meow meow meow meow meow

The First Bone-setter
By: Alicia Godin
Final Fantasy XI
E
Written from Monberaux's perspective. I tried to tailor this to feel like one of the articles they would have in the Tribune. I've taken a piece of existing folklore, and reworked it to fit in with this, since the game itself impliments a lot of myth and folklore into its environment.
Karlinn
Review:
I was just telling my friend about the times we had on BFV. "Whatever happened to playing that Vietnam game with those weird guys?" "You mean the boys? Well, after it all ended, the troops withdrew, the game was uninstalled, we kept in touch. Some of us joined the SWAT, still craving the action. Hell, we didnt even know why we were fighting that war, we were out in the wild. Unprotected and unpatched. $50.00 US. That was the price of war." Then he punched me in the balls.

.hack//Penance
By: Karlinn
.hack//
10+
The burden of another life – beyond that which he had stayed in ‘The World’ to save – was more than the 14-year-old was ready to bear, and yet in his heart and mind, he knew he had done just that. (Chapters 7-8)
Karlinn
Review:
I'm not sure I would want to live if I would be living in a world without power ballads.





© 1998-2017 RPGamer All Rights Reserved
Privacy Policy