THE CRAVE GAMING CHANNEL
V'lanna
 

 FANFICTION
Maiden of Light November 9th, 2005

Ha! Bet you never expected to see me up here, eh? Well, it's only fitting, I say. I do most of the work around here. Yep, without me, these jagoffs would be SO lost! Anyway, now for this week's fics, which are what you're here for in the first place. First off, we've got The Allure of the Tail, which delves into Karlinn's somewhat unhealthy obsession with all things catgirl. Following that, we've got the continuation of the FFTA fic with the French title. Ask Dots for more info, cause I didn't edit the thing. Lariat's up next, with more of its gunmetal action. And finally, we come to Scheduled Disasters, which we only have two chapters of this time. Why, you may ask? Because I thought the cliffhanger at the end of the second chapter was badass, and leaving you guys hanging just warms my black little heart. Go with Prier my friends.
- Slayer of God

  New Fanfiction - November 9th, 2005  

Links
Information
Old Updates
Archives
Submission Guidelines
Writing Tips
Submit

Staff

Lawngnomesorceress
Fanfiction Curator
Slayer of God
Assistant Fanfiction Curator
Empress Dots
Assistant Fanfiction Curator


Le Triste Garcons
By: Brian Conley
Final Fantasy Tactics Advance
10+
After a violent dream involving his death at Ritz's hands, Marche goes around St. Ivalice trying to understand his own demons, and trying to come to terms with leaving the realm of Dream Ivalice. (4-End)
Karlinn
Review:
Le Triste Garcons; boy, that sounds saucy. Hehe... saucy is a funny word. You know what else is a funny word? Oxidize. It's some sciency thingy, I don't know what exactly. But what I do is that Lebanon will attempt to carve Roddy McDowell's name on the moon 39 years in the past. I'm also told that there was some bad cheese in that omelette.

A Ponderance on the Allure of the Tail
By: Karlinn
Final Fantasy XI
E
"Ya know, I've been meaning to ask you something," said one male Hume to the other as they casually ambled along, boots thudding on one of Port Windurst's many piers.
Karlinn
Review:
The Allure of the Tail - a tale of questionable sanity, delving into the mind of a man that has been transplanted into a woman's body and taken for a wild ride through the mean streets of a world he never made, bent on revenge against the people who wronged him, and insisting on speaking only in lengthy metaphors. In a related story - and this is taking a shot in the dark here - Chad Stevens, apartment five, if you're reading this, turn your goddamn stereo down. Wham! was never cool. Ever.

Scheduled Disasters
By: Simon
Morrowind
10+
In the waning years of the third era of Tamriel, a prisoner born on a certain day to uncertain parents is being sent, under guard, without explanation, to Morrowind, ignorant of the role he is to play in that nation’s history. (Chapters 25-26)
Karlinn
Review:
And now, we return to Scheduled Disasters. In our last episode, Claire was accused of sleeping with her ex-boyfriend Rick, who was really cheating on his third wife's daughter's babysitter when he was supposed to be filing for divorce from the Russian mail-order bride he ordered with his friend's credit card. At that point, I gave up trying to follow the plot and turned on Smackdown instead. I saw Triple H bash the Undertaker across the head with a chair. It was most entertaining.

Lariat
By: Doc
Final Fantasy VII
T
Guns, fights and money. All in a day's work for Vincent and Cid. (Chapters 3-5)
Karlinn
Review:
LARIAT FOUND YOU!!!
LARIAT FOUND YOU!!!
LARIAT FOUND YOU!!!
LARIAT FOUND YOU!!!
LARIAT FOUND YOU!!!
LARIAT FOUND YOU!!!
LARIAT FOUND YOU!!!
LARIAT FOUND YOU!!!
LARIAT FOUND YOU!!!
RUN WHILE YOU CAN!!!
RUN WHILE YOU CAN!!!
RUN WHILE YOU CAN!!!
RUN WHILE YOU CAN!!!
RUN WHILE YOU CAN!!!
RUN WHILE YOU CAN!!!
RUN WHILE YOU CAN!!!
RUN WHILE YOU CAN!!!
RUN WHILE YOU CAN!!!





© 1998-2017 RPGamer All Rights Reserved
Privacy Policy