THE CRAVE GAMING CHANNEL
V'lanna
 

 FANFICTION
Super Boss October 14, 2006

Our current contest is Super Fanfiction. All fanfics submitted must be based on RPGs from the Super Nintendo. And this time, there will be a prize for first place- $20.00 American.

Send any RPG fanfics you have to fanfic@rpgamer.com. Remember, I always send an email to tell you if I received your fic. If you don't get that notification email, then resend the fic to lgs@rpgamer.com.

  Discuss this week's fanfics on the Message Board  
  New Fanfiction - October 14, 2006  

Links
Information
Old Updates
Archives
Submission Guidelines
Writing Tips
Current Contest
Submit

Staff

Lawngnomesorceress
Fanfiction Curator
Slayer of God
Assistant Fanfiction Curator
Empress Dots
Assistant Fanfiction Curator


Too Late For Tea
By: Titania
Final Fantasy IV
E
Some hearts belong together. Others do not. A story focusing on Rydia and Edge.

Harmonies
By: Eagleheart
Final Fantasy VII: Before Crisis
T
For me, this thing started in Tseng’s office, sitting in front of his desk, getting lectured. Commander Veld had decided to give me a shot at the whole leadership thing, and so had given me a subordinate... (Chapter 8)

Not So Blind
By: Anja
Dragon Quest VIII
10+
A Dragon Quest 8 fic from king Trode's perspective, set during the trip towards the cold north but going over a few important plot bits from the start of the game and onwards. The main focus is the relationship between the hero and princess Medea.

Baby Blocks
By: Eric J. Juneau
Final Fantasy VIII
T
Squall learns that Selphie and Irvine are about to have a baby. With two weeks before the wedding, how will the 'children of fate' cope with their personal convictions that threaten to break their friendships apart? (Chapter 3)





© 1998-2017 RPGamer All Rights Reserved
Privacy Policy