THE CRAVE GAMING CHANNEL
V'lanna
 

 FANFICTION
Threads of fortune spin life back! Revive! September 28, 2005

What's this? A bird? A plane? Nope, it's just the resurrected fanfiction section here at RPGamer. Wait, that didn't sound very enthusiastic, did it? I'd try that again. . . but it won't help. I just ain't the type to get all hot and bothered about things. Oh well, it's not like that's going to stop you from reading the awesome fics in this week's update (heavy emphasis on the awesome) and if it does, well, you suck. So get reading (unless you enjoy being addressed as Your Suckiness)!

Also, don't forget to go discuss these fics on the forums or in #fabfics in IRC. And don't forget to send all your RPG fanfiction to fanfic@rpgamer.com!

  New Fanfiction - September 28, 2005  

Links
Information
Old Updates
Archives
Submission Guidelines
Writing Tips
Submit

Staff

Lawngnomesorceress
Fanfiction Curator
Slayer of God
Assistant Fanfiction Curator
Empress Dots
Assistant Fanfiction Curator


The Faithful
By: Melusine
Final Fantasy X
E
The survivors of Zanarkand called themselves the Faithful because they trusted in Yu Yevon. They knew that if they looked northward they could see the distant ruins of the great city...

Davis
Review:
The Faithful is truly a sight to behold. Displacing 18,750 pounds, she gives a first impression of being sturdy, if not rock solid. The internal hull is not particularly visible, but we managed to get a good look at the forward stringers when we went below and I'm pleased to say they echo the hull's reassuring construction. All in all, we think it’s a solid afternoon cruiser.

Cycle
By: ImagineGal
Earthbound
T
Ten years after the game ends, one of the Chosen Four has been separated from the group... (Chapters 1-4)
Karlinn
Review:
Do you know what the Cycle is, my friends? Surely you've wondered, it's one of the greater mysteries of the universe; among such classics as "Where am I?" and "Haven't I been here before?" and "Why have I woken up in a bathtub full of ice with some scars where one of my kidneys used to be and a note on my chest that says 'Get to a doctor' in Spanish?" Well, I will gladly tell you. It's a tale you've never heard before, though perhaps its elements will sound familiar. Sit down, and permit me to explain, I'm sure you'll be interested to hear it. And... seriously, you may want to get that kidney thing looked at. I thought I could tough it out... whoo, big mistake. But I digress.

Scheduled Disasters
By: Simon
Morrowind
10+
In the waning years of the third era of Tamriel, a prisoner born on a certain day to uncertain parents is being sent, under guard, without explanation, to Morrowind, ignorant of the role he is to play in that nation’s history. (Chapters 1-4)
Karlinn
Review:
For those of you wished that earthquake or mudslide had waited just a few more hours until you got back home, Scheduled Disasters! Who wants to deal with traffic on the expressway when you could be sitting at home watching the devastation on TV? We know where you want to be when trouble strikes, and that's miles from it! Scheduled Disasters! You'll wonder how you ever survived an emergency before!

Amanesis
By: Griffinkhan
Atelier Iris
E
A visit to Daphne's grave brings back old memories, and clears the path for new.
Karlinn
Review:
Also on sale, the popular Anamnesis! We're not quite sure what it is or what it does, but people are literally dying to get them! They have destroyed the mint, folks, and no more will ever be made! One man has killed himself solely to be reincarnated as a man with more money so he could buy it, and we're offering one on sale, right here, right now! Call right now, have a credit card ready!





© 1998-2017 RPGamer All Rights Reserved
Privacy Policy