THE CRAVE GAMING CHANNEL
V'lanna
 

 FANFICTION
Frank Horrigan is Born July 14, 2006

Our contest for this month is Sympathy for the Devil. All fics for this contest must be written about the villain of a game. (Thanks to Karlinn for the idea for the theme!) The contest opens Monday, July 10th and entries are due Friday, August 18th. Send your entries to fanfic@rpgamer.com with [CONTEST] in the header. All fanfics must meet the usual submission guidelines. You may submit a fanfic you have already written that has not been archived on RPGamer yet. The judging method will be determined by the number of fics entered.

Send any RPG fanfics you have to fanfic@rpgamer.com. Remember, I always send an email to tell you if I received your fic. If you don't get that notification email, then resend the fic to lgs@rpgamer.com.

  Discuss this week's fanfics on the Message Board  
  New Fanfiction - July 14, 2006  

Links
Information
Old Updates
Archives
Submission Guidelines
Writing Tips
Current Contest
Submit

Staff

Lawngnomesorceress
Fanfiction Curator
Slayer of God
Assistant Fanfiction Curator
Empress Dots
Assistant Fanfiction Curator


Special Grade
By: 100series
Xenosaga: Episode II
E
MOMO asks a fellow realian about the desire to become human.

Harmonies
By: Eagleheart
Final Fantasy VII: Before Crisis
T
For me, this thing started in Tseng’s office, sitting in front of his desk, getting lectured. Commander Veld had decided to give me a shot at the whole leadership thing, and so had given me a subordinate... (Chapter 4)

Kairi
By: Derek Thompson
Kingdom Hearts II
E
A short Kingdom Hearts II poem.

.hack//Penance
By: Karlinn
.hack//
10+
The burden of another life – beyond that which he had stayed in ‘The World’ to save – was more than the 14-year-old was ready to bear, and yet in his heart and mind, he knew he had done just that. (Chapters 41-42)





© 1998-2017 RPGamer All Rights Reserved
Privacy Policy