THE CRAVE GAMING CHANNEL
V'lanna
 

 FANFICTION
The Two Alchemists June 24, 2006

The Fullmetal Alchemist fanfic contest is over now, and we are onto judging. We have six entries to choose from so go vote in our poll. The results and the new contest will be in next week.

Send any RPG fanfics you have to fanfic@rpgamer.com. Remember, I always send an email to tell you if I received your fic. If you don't get that notification email, then resend the fic to lgs@rpgamer.com.

  Discuss this week's fanfics on the Message Board  
  New Fanfiction - June 24, 2006  

Links
Information
Old Updates
Archives
Submission Guidelines
Writing Tips
Current Contest
Submit

Staff

Lawngnomesorceress
Fanfiction Curator
Slayer of God
Assistant Fanfiction Curator
Empress Dots
Assistant Fanfiction Curator


Fate Accompli
By: Ketita
Fullmetal Alchemist
T
Nearly ten years have passed, and Al still isn't restored. Half-mad with guilt and cut off from everybody, Edward pours all his energy, in a desperate last-ditch attempt, into the only solution he has found, before what seems like inevitable death can claim him. (Language warning)

Lost and Found
By: KuraKitsune MoonlightShadow
Fullmetal Alchemist
10+
A vivid nightmare leads to a late night discussion (Roy/Ed)

In Living Memory
By: Mikkeneko
Fullmetal Alchemist
10+
A young boy finds himself tangled up in the past he didn't know he had.

Ivory Gate
By: nebroadwe
Fullmetal Alchemist
10+
Edward Elric stood at the window of his bedroom and stared down at the silent street. The lamps were lit, brightening the sidewalk with interlocking circles of safe passage, but no one walked beneath them. All but one of the windows of the Miethaus opposite were dark; he had been watching the lights go out, flat by flat, for the past half hour. This was a working-class district: people rose early and did their business while the sun shone. Only cats and students, Alfons Heiderich had often remarked, were awake past nine in this neighborhood. (Some movie spoilers)

Just His Subordinate
By: Risako
Fullmetal Alchemist
E
A short Christmas story about Riza Hawkeye and Roy Mustang.

Tied Down
By: Wish
Fullmetal Alchemist
10+
He just wanted his hand held one more time.





© 1998-2017 RPGamer All Rights Reserved
Privacy Policy