THE CRAVE GAMING CHANNEL
V'lanna
 

 FANFICTION
Finally Free March 4, 2006

This week, Variations comes to an end. Be sure to leave some comments in today's message board thread if you liked the fic.

Remember, Fanfic Noir contest entries are due March 20, so don't forget to send those in! We've already got two fics, so there will be some competition. If you have any fic you've already written that fits the guidelines, send it in! Pretty much any type of "dark fic" will fit the bill, so if you have them, send them in. The contest rules are here and under the Current Contest link in the sidebar. Good luck!

Send any RPG fanfics you have to fanfic@rpgamer.com. Remember, I always send an email to tell you if I received your fic. If you don't get that notification email, then resend the fic to lgs@rpgamer.com.

  Discuss this week's fanfics on the Message Board  
  New Fanfiction - March 4, 2006  

Links
Information
Old Updates
Archives
Submission Guidelines
Writing Tips
Current Contest
Submit

Staff

Lawngnomesorceress
Fanfiction Curator
Slayer of God
Assistant Fanfiction Curator
Empress Dots
Assistant Fanfiction Curator


Rotten Luck
By: Chad Gifford
Neverwinter Nights
T
Brek, a hero of the Pits, has been promised that after fifty consecutive wins he will be made the guardian of the King's Forest.

Variations
By: Eagleheart
Final Fantasy VII: Before Crisis
T
It’s hard, sometimes, to be a Turk. People don’t understand us. They see a bunch of elite professionals in suits, with weapons, who do Shinra’s dirty work. We’re people too. But I guess there must be something different about us, knowing about the things we go through. Our lives are different. (Chapter 10)

Western Wind
By: Minmei
Suikoden III
10+
Leknaat muses about Luc during and after the events of Suikoden III.

.hack//Penance
By: Karlinn
.hack//
10+
The burden of another life – beyond that which he had stayed in ‘The World’ to save – was more than the 14-year-old was ready to bear, and yet in his heart and mind, he knew he had done just that. (Chapters 25-26)





© 1998-2017 RPGamer All Rights Reserved
Privacy Policy