THE CRAVE GAMING CHANNEL
V'lanna
 

 FANFICTION
Fanfic Noir February 20, 2006

Ok guys, big news- We're starting a monthly fanfic contest. No, there aren't any prizes, though you will get a nifty banner if you win. The contest theme is Fanfic Noir. The contest rules are here and under the Current Contest link in the sidebar. Good luck!

Once again I'm going to beg for fics, so please send any RPG fanfics you have to fanfic@rpgamer.com. Remember, I always send an email to tell you if I received your fic. If you don't get that notification email, then resend the fic to lgs@rpgamer.com.

  Discuss this week's fanfics on the Message Board  
  New Fanfiction - February 18, 2006  

Links
Information
Old Updates
Archives
Submission Guidelines
Writing Tips
Current Contest
Submit

Staff

Lawngnomesorceress
Fanfiction Curator
Slayer of God
Assistant Fanfiction Curator
Empress Dots
Assistant Fanfiction Curator


Why We Fight
By: Jonesy
Chrono Trigger
10+
Being fans of the Chrono series and fanfiction in general we've probably all reads fics with original characters, post game events, and their own takes on "During Play" situations. This story has all of the above (in some degree or another) and is a challenge to myself to make it all work... well. Here is what I hope is a compelling adventure with a little help from the Chrono mythology and a lot of help from Chrono Compendium.
---
Review:
---

Variations
By: Eagleheart
Final Fantasy VII: Before Crisis
T
It’s hard, sometimes, to be a Turk. People don’t understand us. They see a bunch of elite professionals in suits, with weapons, who do Shinra’s dirty work. We’re people too. But I guess there must be something different about us, knowing about the things we go through. Our lives are different. (Chapter 8)
---
Review:
---

Perpetual Loop
By: Jurhael
Final Fantasy VII
E
What puts people together and keeps them there. Tifa/Barret
---
Review:
---

.hack//Penance
By: Karlinn
.hack//
10+
The burden of another life – beyond that which he had stayed in ‘The World’ to save – was more than the 14-year-old was ready to bear, and yet in his heart and mind, he knew he had done just that. (Chapters 21-22)
---
Review:
---





© 1998-2017 RPGamer All Rights Reserved
Privacy Policy