THE CRAVE GAMING CHANNEL
V'lanna
 

 FANFICTION
Silent Bomber January 28, 2006

   We've moved to Saturdays now! Tonight we have our very first World of Warcraft fic from Paws and another great fic from Celeste Zamarelli. Once again I'm going to beg for fics, so please send any RPG fanfics you have to fanfic@rpgamer.com. I have no new fics for next week, besides the serial fics. So, if you have absolutely any fics you've completed, then send them in! Remember, I always send an email to tell you if I received your fic. If you don't get that notification email, then resend the fic to lgs@rpgamer.com.

If you have suggestions for the Fanfiction section, I'd love to hear them. You can do your suggesting here.

  Discuss this week's fanfics on the Message Board  
  New Fanfiction - January 28, 2006  

Links
Information
Old Updates
Archives
Submission Guidelines
Writing Tips
Submit

Staff

Lawngnomesorceress
Fanfiction Curator
Slayer of God
Assistant Fanfiction Curator
Empress Dots
Assistant Fanfiction Curator


The Fourth-Day Chore
By: Paws
World of Warcraft
10+
A Night Elf makes a long journey in order to get something that he prizes.
Karlinn
Review:
---

Variations
By: Eagleheart
Final Fantasy VII: Before Crisis
T
It’s hard, sometimes, to be a Turk. People don’t understand us. They see a bunch of elite professionals in suits, with weapons, who do Shinra’s dirty work. We’re people too. But I guess there must be something different about us, knowing about the things we go through. Our lives are different. (Chapter 6)
Karlinn
Review:
---

Half-Sick of Shadows
By: Celeste Zamarelli
Final Fantasy VIII
T
A post-game look at Seifer, in his eyes.
Karlinn
Review:
---

.hack//Penance
By: Karlinn
.hack//
10+
The burden of another life – beyond that which he had stayed in ‘The World’ to save – was more than the 14-year-old was ready to bear, and yet in his heart and mind, he knew he had done just that. (Chapters 17-18)
Karlinn
Review:
---





© 1998-2017 RPGamer All Rights Reserved
Privacy Policy