THE CRAVE GAMING CHANNEL
V'lanna
 

 FANFICTION
Friend Bat January 18, 2006

   This week, Variations and .hack//Penance continue. Paws has another FFXI fic for us and Cool Fire Bird has our first Boktai fic ever. Once again I'm going to beg for fics, so please send any RPG fanfics you have to fanfic@rpgamer.com.

  Discuss this week's fanfics on the Message Board  
  New Fanfiction - January 18, 2006  

Links
Information
Old Updates
Archives
Submission Guidelines
Writing Tips
Submit

Staff

Lawngnomesorceress
Fanfiction Curator
Slayer of God
Assistant Fanfiction Curator
Empress Dots
Assistant Fanfiction Curator


The Odds Are Against You
By: Paws
Final Fantasy XI
10+
As Paws walked into her Mog House, she noticed two things immediately. First, the floor seemed to be now covered in a copious layer of gil, and she didn't remember ordering any shiny new carpeting.
Karlinn
Review:
A lot of people have asked, 'How do I know if I am a complete tool?' Well, there's a real simple test for that. First off, make sure you're sitting down. All right, good. Now, try and sit down again. Wait thirty seconds. Okay... ooooookay... oooooookay... aaaand done. Now, if you actually tried to sit down again, there's a very good chance you are a tool. Sorry, better luck next time. For the rest of you, I have blueberry muffins! BEHOLD!

Variations
By: Eagleheart
Final Fantasy VII: Before Crisis
T
It’s hard, sometimes, to be a Turk. People don’t understand us. They see a bunch of elite professionals in suits, with weapons, who do Shinra’s dirty work. We’re people too. But I guess there must be something different about us, knowing about the things we go through. Our lives are different. (Chapter 5)
Karlinn
Review:
Okay, Jules, I want you to run into the liquor store. Pull out the Katana and start cutting people left and right. I'll sit outside with the rocket launcher for when the cops show up. Then we take the chopper out, jack the tank when it arrives, and we're home free.

Imperfect World
By: Cool Fire Bird
Boktai
10+
After the defeat of the Doomsday Beast, the group decides to kick back, relax, and talk, with a party to celebrate their victory.
Karlinn
Review:
Q: Here's a lightsaber question: why do Sith always have red sabers (other than "Lucas said so")? I mean, they're the guys who hate being told what to do, it seems at some point someone must've said, "I'm making a brown lightsaber" or something.
A: It's because red is totally badass and that's what the Sith motto is: "We are totally badass." Seriously play KotOR it's in there.

.hack//Penance
By: Karlinn
.hack//
10+
The burden of another life – beyond that which he had stayed in ‘The World’ to save – was more than the 14-year-old was ready to bear, and yet in his heart and mind, he knew he had done just that. (Chapters 15-16)
Karlinn
Review:
From now on, all Classical Lit classes will be held in the pool.





© 1998-2017 RPGamer All Rights Reserved
Privacy Policy