THE CRAVE GAMING CHANNEL
V'lanna
 

 FANFICTION
Urban Warfare January 11, 2006

   It's pretty awesome being the arbiter of all things cool in RPG fanfiction. It's also pretty difficult when you don't have any fics to call "cool." Wanna be cool*? Wanna be internet famous*? Send your RPG fics to fanfic@rpgamer.com. Seriously, send fics now. We're dyin' here, folks!

   This week's requests-

Wallwalker: As for requests, I hereby request that someone (other than myself) write some more Valkyrie Profile fic, Brigandine fic, or Star Ocean: The Second Story fic. I'd be especially happy if the fics are centered around people who don't get as much attention in fanfiction.

I request DQVIII and Radiata fic. That is all. -Slayer of God

   *Fanfiction may not actually make you cool or internet famous.

  Discuss this week's fanfics on the Message Board  
  New Fanfiction - January 11, 2006  

Links
Information
Old Updates
Archives
Submission Guidelines
Writing Tips
Submit

Staff

Lawngnomesorceress
Fanfiction Curator
Slayer of God
Assistant Fanfiction Curator
Empress Dots
Assistant Fanfiction Curator


Victor
By: doc
Final Fantasy VII
T
Vincent receives a rather rude awakening, courtesy of Tifa Lockheart.
Karlinn
Review:
You know, once in rare while we are faced with the ultimate conundrum: Baltimore or Cheese? It's a wonderful thing if you're from Sweden, but nobody's clear on how many people were involved in this particular cockfight. As far as I know, it all goes back to that one time I got hit in the neck with a shoe, but I can't be too sure because WHO KEEPS STEALING MY POCKETS! SHOW YOURSELF, DAMN YOU!

Variations
By: Eagleheart
Final Fantasy VII: Before Crisis
T
It’s hard, sometimes, to be a Turk. People don’t understand us. They see a bunch of elite professionals in suits, with weapons, who do Shinra’s dirty work. We’re people too. But I guess there must be something different about us, knowing about the things we go through. Our lives are different. (Chapter 4)
Karlinn
Review:
You know, I grew up in this town. I remember a time when people got what they paid for. Protection money, bordellos, and - most importantly - assassinations. But the ninjas ended all that. Suddenly the ninja you sent out to kill your rival fell in love with the ninja they sent to kill you, and what do they do? They turn around and kill you both. That's not America. That's not even Mexico. I'm Arr McEyePatch, and I want to represent you! (Paid for by the committee to elect Arr McEyePatch - Vote Pirates!)

Cowardly Luck
By: Titania
Suikoden IV
10+
A letter from Snowe to his old friends, and a look deeper into his character.
Karlinn
Review:
I don't trust people who pick on children any farther than I can throw them, even if I manage to throw them pretty far, and throw them I shall!

.hack//Penance
By: Karlinn
.hack//
10+
The burden of another life – beyond that which he had stayed in ‘The World’ to save – was more than the 14-year-old was ready to bear, and yet in his heart and mind, he knew he had done just that. (Chapters 13-14)
Karlinn
Review:
You know, it's true what they say: you can judge the economy of an MMO by the number of naked people running around selling stuff.





© 1998-2017 RPGamer All Rights Reserved
Privacy Policy