THE CRAVE GAMING CHANNEL
V'lanna
 

 FANFICTION
Executioner January 4, 2006

   I request DQVIII and Radiata fic. That is all. -Slayer of God

   Happy New Year! I'm going to start taking requests for fanfiction in the forums. I'll put up your requests in next week's update. Maybe one of you will get lucky and have your request written! Don't forget to send your fics to fanfic@rpgamer.com.

  Discuss this week's fanfics on the Message Board  
  New Fanfiction - January 4, 2006  

Links
Information
Old Updates
Archives
Submission Guidelines
Writing Tips
Submit

Staff

Lawngnomesorceress
Fanfiction Curator
Slayer of God
Assistant Fanfiction Curator
Empress Dots
Assistant Fanfiction Curator


All the Little Ironies
By: Wallwalker
Final Fantasy IX
T
Freya, Fratley, and Amarant: a tragedy. Once you're starin' Death in the face, all the little ironies come rushing back at you, and all you can do is laugh 'em off...
Karlinn
Review:
Imagine yourself on a tiny island in the middle of the Atlantic Ocean. Now imagine yourself flying through space, much like Christopher Walken does on his pilgrimages to the 7-11 down the block. Do you know what the difference is? There is no Q in Idaho, that's what the difference is. In conclusion, your best friend has made a clone of you and hangs out with the clone all the time.

Variations
By: Eagleheart
Final Fantasy VII: Before Crisis
T
It’s hard, sometimes, to be a Turk. People don’t understand us. They see a bunch of elite professionals in suits, with weapons, who do Shinra’s dirty work. We’re people too. But I guess there must be something different about us, knowing about the things we go through. Our lives are different. (Chapter 3)
Karlinn
Review:
So the obvious question is: what caused God to exist? Ultra-God.

Unforgiven
By: Shiro21
Final Fantasy XI
T
Twenty years after an incident which caused her friend's death and her love to lose his memory, the Hume girl Elysia still seeks forgiveness from the gods, her deceased friend, and herself.
Karlinn
Review:
Now replicate all the 19th century porn. All of it. In cube form.

.hack//Penance
By: Karlinn
.hack//
10+
The burden of another life – beyond that which he had stayed in ‘The World’ to save – was more than the 14-year-old was ready to bear, and yet in his heart and mind, he knew he had done just that. (Chapters 11-12)
Karlinn
Review:
There comes a time in a man's life where he must ask himself if he is, in fact, a man. There used to be only one way to be sure - kill the muffin man. Fortunately, times have changed, and with them the dates. Speaking of dates, one time I had this can of peanuts. Well, actually it was more like sixteen times, that's how many times it took me to figure out I didn't like peanuts. Have you seen any sailors?





© 1998-2017 RPGamer All Rights Reserved
Privacy Policy