One-Winged Angel By Austin Lockman A man shrouded in mystery, fueled by wrath, Stands at the entrance to the town of his birth. His mind is clouded by thoughts of revenge Against those who destroyed his past so long ago, And claimed the world for themselves. He is a One-Winged Angel, And with his birth came the birth came the birth of a god, Wielding a blade as mysterious as his past. He is a One-Winged Angel Come to claim his throne. A smirk crosses his lips and a laugh erupts from his gaping mouth, A laugh that burrows into his soul chilling it instantly. He descends upon the town, arms widespred, Giving the people one last awe inspiring moment Before he destroys their lives without mercy or emotion. These people have no meaning, and only one memory burns in his dark soul, The memory of his mother, the crisis from the sky. Left to fend for himself, brought up amon his enemies He now turns his back on his recent past And carries out what his mother never finished. Standing amidst the flames of the burning town He feels no heat, only the essence of life being drawn to him. While suffering and loss brings only pain to others, It feeds the planet with energy, And gives him the power to carry out his plans of vengeance. He has fallen from grace, forced to live among his inferiors He strives to build his power. The agony which drives him forward follows close behind Pressing on him, altering his mind, holding him down, This One-Winged Angel.