I Stand Alone
DJ Carter
danrydell64@hotmail.com



Poison.

I love it.

If it were possible, poison would flow through my veins.

But of course, that isn't possible.

I'm walking towards a river, and I know that it's more than that.

Its depths flow under the age-old walls of Doma, the walls that have protected them for a century or more.

But no more will stone be their protector.

The Doman Knights are known for their technique, and their honor in the battle.

I know that we will never get close enough to them with the rules of war.

The hopes and dreams of the Doman people will become nothing. They will rot, their rotting carcasses will be devoured by the birds of the air, and the beasts of the field.

I will be their angel of death. I will send them painfully into the next existence.

But who cares anyway? Poison is fun, the voices screaming as their lungs constrict and explode? That's the best sound one can hear, and what's better? I get a front row seat.

I stand alone on this shore.

And I stand alone as I pour this poison, the liquid of death, into this river.

Once a source of life, now the harbinger of the void.

All that will be left, is chilling, non-existence.

Doma, once a flourishing kingdom, will become devoid of life.

And I will love every minute of it.

Good bye Doma, and good riddance.