The second batch of DLC included with Xenoblade Chronicles 2's Expansion Pass releases today with version 1.2.0. It is unclear at this point whether there are any changes to the base game included with the patch, but those who have purchased the Expansion Pass will receive the following:
New Quests Pack 1
- Passion of the Artisan (available from Chapter 2)
- M.I.A. Nopon (available from Chapter 3)
- Industrial Sort of Tour (available from Chapter 5)
- Midnight Feasting (available from Chapter 7)
- The Lone Watchman (available from Chapter 10)
Helpful Items Pack 3
- Driver Essentials Set 2: Rare Core Crystal x10, Legendary Core Crystal x1, Overdrive Protocol x1
- Tora’s Favorite Thing: Juicy Samod x3
- Poppi α’s Favorite Thing: Fizz Juice x3
- Charming Driver Gear: Auto-Balancer x1
Those who bought the Expansion Pass, which is priced at $29.99, previously received two other sets of Helpful Items. Other future DLC releases confirmed as part of the Expansion Pass are a New Rare Blade Pack set for spring 2018, a New Challenge Mode Pack set for summer 2018, and a story Content Pack set for fall 2018.
Xenoblade Chronicles 2 is available now for Nintendo Switch and is the third Xenoblade game, following Xenoblade Chronicles and Xenoblade Chronicles X, though all of the titles are standalone. Those looking to read more can check out RPGamer's spoiler-free review.