THE CRAVE GAMING CHANNEL
V'lanna
 

( [an error occurred while processing this directive]
FGN
)
RPGamer [ Games ] [ News ] [ New Media ] [ Interaction ] [ Feedback ] [ Links ]

( [an error occurred while processing this directive]
FGN
)
RPGamer [ Games ] [ News ] [ New Media ] [ Interaction ] [ Feedback ] [ Links ]

Mahanon

by Roger Ostrander
reo8@hotmail.com

    "All of you, evacuate - Now."
    The captain's words repeated through her mind as she ran down the corridor.  How could this be happening?  Alia didn't know.  Something had gone wrong, however.  The weapon was out of control, for one thing.  For another, she was lagging behind in getting off of the ship.
    Alia's communicator chimed.  An image of Helmsman Murdoch appeared in her field of vision, staying three feet ahead of her at all times.  Alia didn't stop running, looking up only briefly to address the man who had called her.  "Sir Murdoch?"
    "Navigator Shevan, where are you?  Evac ship 0x3F5 is ready to leave, and you aren't on it!"
    "I'm sorry sir, it took us some time to get lifts operational.  The bridge was one of the areas hardest hit by the weapon."
    The transparent image of Murdoch nodded his understanding.  "So I've heard - I'm surprised anyone got out.   Have you seen the captain?"
    "He stayed on the bridge sir...." she trailed off.  She knew what the captain was likely to do next, and so did Murdoch.
    "I see.  Navigator, how long will it take you to get here?" The helmsman was looking worried now, and Alia could faintly hear reports coming in from Murdoch's end of the conversation.
    "A while sir.&nb