THE CRAVE GAMING CHANNEL
V'lanna
 

( [an error occurred while processing this directive]
FGN
)
RPGamer [ Games ] [ News ] [ New Media ] [ Interaction ] [ Feedback ] [ Links ]

( [an error occurred while processing this directive]
FGN
)
RPGamer [ Games ] [ News ] [ New Media ] [ Interaction ] [ Feedback ] [ Links ]

Legendary Power

Jeff Herrold
Cirrus_Strife@yahoo.com



The storm beat down on the huge land of ice, ravaging the ground which had never seen grass for half a million years. The snow fell downward, then up, pushed by the wind, than pulled downward again, the storm adding to its number. Blowing harshly, the wind was relentless against the young man who huddled by himself, crouching over a small fire he had made of the last of his tinder.

Huddling over the fire to keep it from blowing out by the wind as much as warmth, the man's teeth chattered against the dark night. Pulling his tattered cloak around him, the man reached around him and pulled his long dark hair free of its ponytail, letting the hair fall freely against his back for at least a little warmth. Oh, sweet heat. How he had taken it for granted.

Yet, as he sat there trying not to freeze to death, he reflected that he would rather be here in the middle of nowhere, than back. . . back in Nisan. Too many memories. Perhaps Roni Fatima thought he was running away from what he could not fix, but he didn't care. Perhaps Krelian, his old friend, thought he was running from her. Perhaps he was jealous, perhaps not.

I will find it, the man reflected. I will find the Legendary Power.

The Legendary Power. Legends of legends only whispered of its existence. Said to have been created when God fell to earth, the Zohar was the driving force behind all ether ability. Something that strong could surely make him powerful, surely with that much power he could bring her back. He would bring her back.

"Forgive me, Elly," h