THE CRAVE GAMING CHANNEL
V'lanna
 

( [an error occurred while processing this directive]
FGN
)
RPGamer [ Games ] [ News ] [ New Media ] [ Interaction ] [ Feedback ] [ Links ]

( [an error occurred while processing this directive]
FGN
)
RPGamer [ Games ] [ News ] [ New Media ] [ Interaction ] [ Feedback ] [ Links ]

Guardian Angel

By: Rune Grey
starstrike@softhome.net


Author's Foreward --

**A single overhead light clicks on, revealing Rune standing in his usual suit of Tekkaman armor, his hands clasped in front of him.**

Rune: Guardian Angel. What do you think of, when you think of a guardian angel and Xenogears? Do you think of Hyuga (Citan Uzuki), the man proclaimed to be the 'Guardian Angel of Solaris' by the Ministry? Do you think of Emeralda, described by Kim and Elly to be the 'Angel' of humanity, who will protect their future? Do you think of Elhaym herself, a guardian of the people's faith, their hope, their dreams?

This piece is not about them. This is a story about one man who seems ill fit to the description of an angel... an angel who does not even attempt to keep even one of his wings from being soaked in blood. An angel born of fire, hatred, and rage. But none the less, an angel...

This is a story about Id.

**The light clicks off.**


The city burns.

My power was far to much for those stupid people of Solaris... their gear forces were scattered before me like leaves on an fall day. The city itself, Eterank, capital of Solaris, shudders along its axis, perparing for its long descent to the surface... to its fiery death.

To its final destruction.

I laugh softly, in my own, special way. To destroy has been my only purpose since my creation... since my expulsion from the greater part of myself. To let the world feel the pain that I was forced to endure, the pain that has been my only life.

I sail far above Eterank for a moment, Weltall is i