THE CRAVE GAMING CHANNEL
V'lanna
 

( [an error occurred while processing this directive]
FGN
)
RPGamer [ Games ] [ News ] [ New Media ] [ Interaction ] [ Feedback ] [ Links ]

( [an error occurred while processing this directive]
FGN
)
RPGamer [ Games ] [ News ] [ New Media ] [ Interaction ] [ Feedback ] [ Links ]

Eve Before Judgement Day

By Deona Lindholm
deona@cableone.net


Zephyr stood outside in the Spiraling Gazebo, looking out at the cloudy skies...the cold, biting snow that was falling onto the ground.

To her, it had been devastating when the awakening of Deus occurred. The city of Shevat, that had been flying in the skies for many hundreds of years, only to be brought down by the monster most believed was "God". As it was, only a small part was visible...was the rest of the city destroyed?

Citan and the others were just there...the Solarian having told her about the mentally odd man, Ramsus...it seemed to be a relief that he would survive...and might even help them.

It was also a relief to hear that Fei's personalities, including the dangerous Id, had re-integrated, as Citan had told her before now.

"Are we truly looking at Judgement Day before us?" she asked, although now she was alone on the gazebo.

There was no response.


Citan looked through what was left of Shevat, seemingly calm, though his step was anything but.

"What do you think's going on?" Bart asked Fei, who were both following behind the doctor, "I can't tell with that demeanor of his."

"I don't know, but I can take a guess," was the reply.

"What?"

Before Fei could reply, one of the soldiers in an Aveh uniform came up to them.

"Doctor Uzuki, thank heavens! I've been looking for you," the soldeier said, sounding somewhat relieved and upset.

"What happened?" Citan asked calmly.

"It's about Yui and Midori...we need to talk over there," the soldier said and pointed to one of the