THE CRAVE GAMING CHANNEL
V'lanna
 

Fan Fiction - July 10th, 2004

Updater on Duty: ketsugi
Meaningless, meaningless... everything is meaningless... like chasing after the wind.


Only one fic in today's update, but it's a doozy! Written by our very own John Zeitler, this fic looks at post-Xenogears Ramsus and puts him in a gripping adventure.

I just returned yesterday from a Freshman Orientation Camp organised by my university's Varsity Christian Fellowship. It was really fun, but also very tiring, hence this single (though very long and very good) fic which was already HTML-ised by the author.

Will have more fics for you next week! Fear not!


mrip
Joel Pan

Fanfic Pages
GUIDELINES
Archives
Old Updates
Writing Tips
Submit Story
Feedback

Resources
RPGFFML
Grammar
C&C

Status
4 in Accept
4 in Pending

Fan Fiction Staff
Alan Knight
Caffeinated Englishman

Joel Pan
Fic Devourer

John Zeitler
The Stuffy In The Corner

Michael Amirault
The Cynical Optimist

Niki Dinner
Priestess of Everything Dew

New Fan Fiction - July 10th, 2004
Follow the ways of your heart and whatever your eyes see, but know that for all these things God will bring you to judgment. (Ec 11:9)
If God Will Send His Angels
By: John Zeitler
(cx@thefurryone.net)
(Xenogears) A suicidally depressed Ramsus is sent by the remainder of the old Elements into the Zeboim Lighthouse a year after the end of the game. Commanding the Element girls and Billy, his mission is to recover technology that will power the Yggdrasil and save Emeralda from a crippling disease. But, no plan ever survives the initial encounter, and what Ramsus discovers about himself down below is far more than he bargained for.