THE CRAVE GAMING CHANNEL
V'lanna
 

Submit a Story I Contact the Editor I Fiction Archive I Update Archive
 FANFICTION
Mosiwake Gozaimasen 28th March, 2005

Updater: ketsugi

Warmth
by Aya-Ri Hunt

Curator Comments: Jr. and MOMO go stargazing.

|Xenosaga Episode I |




"For the lips of a priest ought to preserve knowledge, and from his mouth men should seek instruction—because he is the messenger of the LORD Almighty." (Mal 2:7)

I'm sorry! I really am. I've been ridiculously busy these past few weeks, and will continue to be so in the upcoming weeks (project deadlines, essays due, exams soon). I hate to do this but I do hope you'll all be patient with me. Here's one fic for you, and please hang on tight! I'll be back with more goodies soon.

Also, I'm extending the deadline for the current fanfic challenge to the end of June. So that's another three months you have to go write a festive fanfic! See the previous updates for the rules.

Finally, I've noticed some submissions coming in that don't follow the guidelines as stated. Please remember to read the guidelines and make sure that, at the very least, your email matches the requirements stated. If not, there is a high chance that the fanfic team will never even see your fic. So please take note of that and be careful.

Links   

Information

GUIDELINES
Writing Tips
Feedback

Staff

Alan Knight
Caffeinated Englishman
Joel Pan
Fic Devourer
John Zeitler
The Stuffy In The Corner
Michael Amirault
The Cynical Optimist
Niki Dinner
Priestess of Everything Dew

Status

2 in Approved
0 in Rejected
3 in Pending

Resources

© 1998-2017 RPGamer All Rights Reserved
Privacy Policy